Styled: Flower Crown Bullhead Dress & Booties

12:33:00 PM

Seriously, where do the weekends go? Zach and I took a mini road trip to Georgia this past weekend to visit family and attend my best friend's engagement party. I had a hard time trying to find something to accomodate the cooler northern weather but after spotting this dress on Seahore Lane's Instagram, I knew I had to have it. I just love all the fun pieces they are selling right now and talk about some of the BEST customer service around! (Both Audrey and Brittany know how to make a customer feel cute!) I stopped in on my lunch break and scooped it right up! I put it to good use while out of town and the long sleeve dress was perfect for the Georgia weather.

Seahorse Lane Boutique takes pride in finding cute and unique clothing and jewelry at amazing prices.

As for the adorable pink beaded bracelet I'm rocking, that little gem came from another one of my fav local stores, Southern Sequins. Christina is simply the best! Her handcrafted jewels are so much fun to dress up any outfit with. And while we are on the bullhead trend, how cute is her Boho Bullhead Necklace! I may have to add that to my collection next.

I am absolutely just in love with this look! What do you think?

Want the exact dress? You can order it from Seahorse Lane Boutique by contacting them at seahorselaneboutique@gmail.com or at 772-559-8765.

1981 14th Avenue | Vero Beach, Florida 
Monday-Friday 10am - 6pm | Saturday 10am - 4pm

Loving the floral bullhead print theme? See similar styles below.


xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You've written a very useful article. This article provided me with some useful knowledge. Thank you for providing this information. Keep up the good work. Wholesale Crib Shoes Online

    ReplyDelete