Must-Haves for a New Mrs.

8:16:00 AM

So the wedding is over, the planning is done and now you are a Mrs.! It's pretty exciting I must admit and I am finding myself not only so proud of my new (married) status, but oh so happy to share it with everyone!

Now that it's official, I can't help but want anything and everything with the words Just Married, Newlyweds, and Mr. & Mrs. on it. Yeah I'm a hopeless romantic and I dig it. Although I'm pretty sure if one more throw pillow gets delivered to our house, I'm in trouble. Ha! Kidding, sorta.

Anyways, rounded up a few of my recent favs to share with y'all today. And this candle smells amazing! And let me tell you how excited I was to begin updating all of my monogram and initial items. Yay! This keychain from Express is not only super adorable but SO affordable!


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 


xo, 

Jess 

You Might Also Like

0 comments