Holiday Metallics & Makeup Gift Ideas

8:24:00 AM

Hi! I love a good beauty haul and let me tell you that it was definitely time to swap out for some new products. Lately, I have found myself really loving all that Tarte has to offer with their line. The colors are vibrant, the smell is addicting and the packaging is adorable. Helllloooo all the gold and copper a girl could ask for!

I recently picked up a few new Tarte products and wanted to share with you! They also just released their Holiday Gift Guide and there are so many beautiful choices for the makeup lover in your life (or you!) duh!

First things first...these copper brushes. Y'all I scooped them up for basically pennies during the Sephora sale and I searched high and low to find them for you but they are sold out. However, I did find some similar (on sale!) gold brushes by Albeit at Anthropologie and they are just as beautiful!

Also, for all of you not familiar with my girl Ashley Brooke Designs, this makeup bag is to. die. for. And it seriously holds so much! I got mine for Christmas last year and it is the best.

Literally in love with this eyeshadow palette. The pearl color has quickly become my favorite! Each year Tarte puts out a limited edition bedazzled eyelash curler and this year it's gold! How cute! This highlight palette is the best. It is so easy to take on the go and is the perfect bronzer and highlighter. And it's on sale for $21. Win. Win.





What's on your holiday makeup wish list? Here are a few things I'd love to get under the tree this year!

You Might Also Like

0 comments