Minted for the Holidays - Customization

5:55:00 PM

Now it might come as no surprise that I love anything with personalization. Ha jk. Insert monogrammed everything.

This year, I wanted to take my wrapping game up a notch. Not to mention my gifting game! These Kendra Scott necklaces are to die for! They would be great for layering too. I can't wait to gift them to some favorite ladies of mine.

Y'all also know I am a huge fan of Minted. They offer wedding invitations to Christmas cards, home decor and so much more! But when I spotted this wrapping paper, I knew I had to have it! And it is perfect for all occasions, not just the holidays. I also scooped up this pattern to wrap an upcoming bridal shower gift. With endless options to customize, why wouldn't you?



xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

0 comments