Fashionista on a Budget Round One

6:11:00 PM

Well happy Friday night to you all. I'm currently sitting here, wine glass beside me enjoying some pasta salad and me time. We all deserve a little bit of that here and there, am I right?

Please tell me I am not the only one who remembers the show, The Look for Less, with Elizabeth Hasselbeck? Oh my word, I loved that show. If you're new to hearing about it basically,  a person must shop with a fashion stylist to recreate a runway outfit with a set budget (ex: $150) in under an hour. I decided to do that myself (with no outfit in mind) just Target online and a budget. And below is what I came up with and ALL for under $116! I seriously love Target..I mean what can't you get there?!

What do you think? I love the simplicity of the outfit - it's perfect for work and even for a Sunday brunch! I'm pretty sure I need to have those mint trousers in my closet asap. Cheers to the weekend! I've got a jammed packed weekend to report on Monday. I am really excited to give my mother her mother's day gift! (more details next week!) xoxo Jessica

You Might Also Like

0 comments