Kate Spade NY | Did you say sale?

8:04:00 AM

With Mother's Day and June weddings and festivities RIGHT around the corner, I've rounded up a few must-haves from the 30% off Friends & Family sale over at Kate Spade today! 

I'm not sure about y'all but between bridal showers, birthdays, and weddings galore - this girl has way too many events to keep track of! And if I can kill a few birds with a sale, I will! This Love is in the Air wedding planner was my GO-TO during the wedding planning process and I just scooped it up again for a friend! Not to mention, how cute is this vase??

I own this bag in two colors already but this navy and black version is a steal! It would be perfect for fall! As for accessories - y'all already know about these earrings from Wednesday's post but I have been WAITING for these pretties to go on sale so I had to grab them! 

Now what are you waiting for?! Head over to Kate Spade and treat yo self! Use code FAMILY for 30% off. 
Happy weekend!

xo, Jess

You Might Also Like

0 comments