New York Weekend Getaway: #OOTD

5:46:00 AM

Z and I took an extended weekend trip to the city for a mid-pregnancy babymoon. We had the trip planned prior to getting pregnant so it just sort of worked out that I would be in my second trimester! Thank goodness because that first trimester was pretty rough. Today, I am officially 21 weeks and I feel like time is flying now!

We enjoyed walking the city and taking in all of the foliage as it soon will fade. There's nothing like fall in New York City!

My Kate Spade purse was a gift from Z a few months back. It's sold out sadly, but this one is pretty similar. We also were able to take it to the store on Madison Ave. in NYC and they monogrammed it for me!

I got so many questions about my trench coat that I packed and boy am I glad I brought it because the weather dropped to the 40's while we were there! It's sold out on Old Navy but I've rounded up a few other affordable options. Thought I'd share a few snaps from the city and some of my #OOTDs!

My exact coat is sold out but I've linked a few similar and affordable options below!

Look 1:

Look 2:

Look 3:


Head to my Instagram to see what else we did while in NYC!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!
xo, Jess

You Might Also Like

0 comments