A Sweet Spring Wedding Weekend!

10:41:00 AM

Over the weekend, one of my best friends from college got married and boy oh boy the wedding was just adorable! Perfect small town wedding in my opinion. So in wedding attire spirit, I decided to put together the inspiration below of what I was aiming at for my wedding attire! And then following, what actually came of said inspiration and what I wore!



And here are a few photos from the wedding! It was a blast seeing all of my college girlfriends. We graduated from UF and most of them still live in Gainesville aside from a few that are here in South Florida now. It's always a hoot when we get together! Note to self: MUST do this more often! Go Gata!



xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Those shoes look like they would be so comfortable to dance the night away. Very sweet and classic!

    ReplyDelete