Another Year Older - Another Romper

10:27:00 AM

Hi y'all! I'm going to say this very quickly, I am officially 25 years old. Holy cow.

With that being said, I wanted to celebrate in a big way, because 25 is kinda a big deal, you know? ha jk, but not really.

I chose to celebrate this year in Miami with a few close friends. To say we had a blast, is an understatement. It was absolutely perfect.

If you are looking for a hotel in Miami, the Gale South Beach was nothing short of amazing. The staff was sweet, the food at Dolce Italian was delicious and the amenities and hotel rooms were gorgeous! My four girlfriends and I were treated like royalty!

Anyways, I wanted to keep with the "white hot" theme that Miami is known for when pulling out a 25th birthday outfit and I am in LOVE with how it turned out!

See for yourself!

The romper really is a statement piece in itself so I tried to stay simple with accessories.

The fact that my lipstick matched my nails perfectly was also a plus.

And the pretty bobbed blonde below is my bestie. Her name is also Jessica.






 

Our Outfit Statement Pieces:
 
Mine:
 
Romper: Forever21
Belt: Target
Heels: Guess, Similar.
Clutch: Aldo, Similar
Lipstick: Bellapierre
 
Jessica's
 
Blouse: Francesca's, similar
Shorts: ASOS
Heels: Jessica Simpson, similar
Bracelets: Handmade
 
 
xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

0 comments