Life's a Beach - Style 4

12:31:00 PM

It's National Flip Flop Day and I'm back with another outfit post and linkup with Walking in Memphis in High Heels! And it's also the fourth installment of my photo series, Life's A Beach.

It's a very simple outfit post today, complete with a white tank, dark jeans and these adorable starfish flip flops. Sometimes I feel the most comfortable in a simple outfit like this, don't y'all?

This weekend officially kicks off Summer and I'll be spending it down in the Keys with my girlfriends. To say I am excited is an understatement. Hopefully the weather cooperates. Wish us luck!






Outfit Details:
Tank: Cotton On, Here
Jeans: American Eagle, Here
Flip Flops: Keys, Here
Towel: Beall's, Similar
Sunglasses: Francesca's, Similar

Hope y'all have a great weekend! 

xo, Jessica 

You Might Also Like

0 comments