Life's a Beach - Style 2

3:10:00 PM







Outfit Details:
Shirt: Express, Old
Skirt: Beall's, Old, similar
Belt: Old Navy, Old, similar 
Shoes: Nine West, kinda similar
Sunglasses: TJ Maxx, similar  

And I'm back with another installment of the Life's a Beach photo series! Today I give you a girly two piece outfit that's a little nautical but very fun! An outfit like this is meant to be seen. Lately, I've become obsessed with skirts. So easy, so versatile and so, so fun! Dress them up or down - accessorize or keep it simple.

I've also been switching it up with my poses. By no means, is this girl a model, but I've been trying new things. Thoughts?

Andd, how great is that boardwalk to the beach? It truly is remarkable how close I live to paradise.

xo, Jessica






You Might Also Like

0 comments