Don't Worry Be Yonce

1:07:00 PM

Yep. I saw Beyonce and Jay Z in concert. It happened. The performance. The outfit changes. The chemistry. I was there to watch it all and good lord y'all, they are one power couple.

I was able to snap a few pics of what I wore before the show because they didn't allow cameras in the stadium and my iPhone pics didn't turn out good. Figures. Oh well, at least I have the memories.

If you get the chance to see them perform, DO IT. You won't regret it. It amazes me how two people can have such chemistry together both professionally and personally. My personal favorite song they performed was '03 Bonnie and Clyde. Come on.




Outfit Details:
Hat: Cotton On, Similar
Shirt: Express, Similar
Shorts: Forever21, Here
Heels: Forever21, Similar 

Have a great weekend! 

xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

0 comments