Wardrobe Staple: Eyelet Dress

5:00:00 AM

I am SO in love with this dress. I got it on super sale at the Ann Taylor loft outlet a few weeks ago and I seriously cannot stop wearing it. Eyelet fabric is so much fun to pair with different styles. I decided to add all things patent and I am loving how this look came out.

I met a friend last night for happy hour and appetizers so I thought it was the perfect time to catch a few night photos. The restaurant we went to was right on the river and the sunset was absolutely stunning.

I love that I can still wear sleeveless this time of year but here's to hoping the weather starts to cool off soon in South Florida!





Outfit Details:
Dress: Ann Taylor Loft, Similar 
Belt: Banana Republic, Old, Similar
Clutch: Aldo, Old, Similar 
Heels: Steve Madden, Old, Similar

xo, Jessica 

You Might Also Like

0 comments