Styled: Mid-Week Date Night Inspiration

1:44:00 PM







 | Dress, Clutch & Accessories: Seahorse Lane Boutique |

All dressed up and absolutely nowhere to go. Just kidding, it's always 5 o'clock somewhere and I'm off to happy hour. And dolled up in this dress of course. It just gives me all sorts of feels. ha. But really, it is the perfect dress for a date night, cocktails with the girls or an event. It is so light and all of the colors are perfection. I paired it with cognac accessories (pretty much my go-to color) and I am absolutely in love with this look! 

Oh and the glasses, yeah they are gorg. Similar version here.

Want the whole look? You can order this entire look from Seahorse Lane Boutique by contacting them at seahorselaneboutique@gmail.com or at 772-559-8765.

1981 14th Avenue | Vero Beach, Florida 

Monday-Friday 10am - 6pm | Saturday 10am - 4pm

xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

0 comments