What's in my Purse..

8:47:00 AM

When it comes to purses, I tend to go with one that has straps and can easily be thrown over the body. I picked up this Kate Spade purse last summer during one of their sample sales and it has been one of my favorites ever since. The color is light enough to be used all Summer and Spring and it is large enough to carry all of my things. (even planner!) 

I am constantly on the go, (aren't we all?) so I make sure I have pretty much everything I need in my purse. Here's an organized look at what I tend to carry daily. This does not include the random things I throw in there such as perfume, deodorant, cuties, bananas, etc.

The story behind the Swarovski pen. When I graduated college, my mom bought me one as a congrats gift, a few months later my purse was stolen and the pen was in it. I was devastated.

But last Christmas, she surprised me by replacing it and it makes me so happy. I just love it and reminds me of her.

Not pictured: the Benefit bronzer, 3 lipsticks, 2 chapsticks and countless bobby pens in the super cute fruit makeup bag. This coconut one is similar!

The Kate Spade card holder is literally the best invention ever! Perfect to keep personal, professional and collected business cards!

And this phone case, probably my all-time favorite. Holly Nichols has the CUTEST cases ever. My specific one can be found here.

The 2018-19 Kate Spade planner is here!










xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

4 comments