Men's Style - Time Piece

9:00:00 AM

The holiday season is right around the corner.

Wait, I think it's already here.

Anyways, when it comes to shopping for that special man in your life, you are left with so many options. Ha, just kidding.

But what is a safe option? A watch. But not just any watch. A really nice watch.

Like this one below.  And if you are sentimental like me, possibly have the back of the watch engraved with something? I always wanted to do that.

Recently, I came across invaluable.com. It's a really neat site that acts as a bidding system for designer watches, but not just watches, jewelry too. After browsing the men's watch section here, I fell in love with this Rolex. I mean come on. I love how the colors are so deep and eye catching.

I put together an outfit that I think would truly compliment such a watch. I don't know about you but I usually put together my outfits around a statement piece, and let's be honest, men really should too. This is certainly a statement watch. You don't want to outshine the watch with the outfit. Casually sexy I think. Thoughts?

 
http://www.invaluable.com/mens-watches/cc-7KBYXLPOCW/

So like does..anyone want to find me a hottie to throw all of this on? Mmk, thanks.

Find all of the clothing details here.

xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

0 comments