Georgia Was Such a Good Idea

2:08:00 PM

Yep. I'm back at it. Traveling from here to there.

I was so blessed to be able to head to Georgia (on the day of Thanksgiving might I add) to see my family! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to spend the entire week up there with them but I was sure happy to spend some time with everyone. Lots of laughs around the fire, target shooting and sad, sad ice skating. But nevertheless, I was one happy girl.

My grandparents just bought a house in the mountains in Georgia and my oh my y'all, it's breathtaking.

I'm sorry that my inner child got loose and I couldn't help but take photos with the leaves. Coming from Florida, where there are none, the opportunities were endless in Georgia.

















Outfit Statement Pieces:
Coat: Old Navy, SimilarI need this one
Sweater: Here.
Boots: Similar.
Hat: Here

Ps. The orange and white scarf  that I'm wearing, is a $4 STEAL from Walmart. Crazy right?

 Happy Cyber Monday. I'll be working shopping online all day. 

xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

0 comments