Instagram Stories Roundup: Work Wear Edition

10:17:00 AM

Hi! I've gotten so many questions recently about the clothes I wear for work that I've been posting on my Insta stories. Especially THESE wedges that are currently on sale for $34.99! I work in a typical business casual environment and I tend to sway towards the traditional dress pants and blouse #OOTD.

As a girl on a budget, I love to shop the sales (duh!) and I shop a few main go-to stores: Target, Kohl's, Old Navy & T. J. Maxx.

Below I am sharing some of my recent outfits and linking the items or similar items in the same price range! Ps. Sorry for the iPhone/mirror selfie quality pics.



topbeltpants | flats





Also here are a few items that I've been eyeing and feel like I need in my life! I mean the peep toe booties are a dream and under $35!



Wishing you all a wonderful and safe holiday weekend! 

Jess

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Instagram has given some new cases of inventive approaches to utilize Instagram Stories advertisements. These days it is outstanding amongst other strategies for creating movement on your web journals or websites.See More

    ReplyDelete
  2. El Yucateco Hot Sauce - Mapyro
    El Yucateco Hot 전주 출장마사지 Sauce · Salsa Picante de Chile Habanero Hot Sauce (4 FL.OZ. / 296 ml): · 포항 출장샵 Green Habanero Hot Sauce 4 의정부 출장안마 Fl Oz. (120 ml): · Green Habanero 경상북도 출장샵 Hot Sauce 서울특별 출장안마 4 FL. (120 ml):

    ReplyDelete