2014 Christmas

8:08:00 AM

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

All was bright and cheery on my end. I was clearly on the nice list this year (obvi.) and got nearly everything I wanted and needed - I feel very lucky to have such amazing friends and family. Tis the season indeed. Although, it would have been nice if it was a little cooler in Florida. Oh well.

But most importantly, it was so much fun to give as I love watching my friends and family get excited over the gifts I bought them. My mom was pretty excited about her custom cutting board...which turned out to be the size of her hand. (shame on me for NOT double checking dimensions)

I got a few pics snapped of my Christmas day attire. I kept it simple with a red shirt and jeans since we were running around visiting everyone. And I am in LOVE with my monogrammed clutch gifted to me by my bestie!

 



Here's to a new week and recovering from the holiday!

xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

0 comments