Camel + Monograms

8:39:00 AM

I've kind of been dying to wear this adorable sweater that I got for Christmas from my mom. It is like the perfect shade of camel! Today, there was a tad chill in the air and you bet your lucky stars that I pulled this baby out to wear!
 
 I paired it with some black work pants and cheetah flats and it was the cutest and most comfortable outfit ever.
 
The clutch is currently on repeat. I can't get enough of it. Monograms are my thing. But then again who isn't all about an adorable monogram clutch?
 
And this necklace is possibly one of my favorite jewelry pieces too. My momma sure does know me.
 
 
 
 
 




Outfit Statement Pieces:
 
Sweater: Target, Similar.
Pants: Banana Republic, here.
Flats: Target, here.
Clutch: Etsy, here.
Bangles: Kate Spade, Brighton, here and here.
 
xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

0 comments