Trend Spin Linkup Week 7 - Prints & Patterns

2:07:00 PM

I am loving this week's linkup with Walking in Memphis in High Heels and The Fashion Canvas . Today's theme is prints & patterns! So I must confess that I really do not have a lot of patterns in my closet. For someone who has three closets, this seems impossible, but it's true. I have like five things. All of which have been featured already on this blog. However, I did forget that I had an Ann Taylor pencil skirt that I bought many moons ago that had only been worn once or twice. So I brought that little sucker out for a stroll below!


I know, it is crazy that I am in a skirt, no? I always wear pants to work. But I am really loving how the outfit came together. What do you think? The colors are pretty fun and I matched them with a purple suede high heel from Nine West! (Sorry for the blurriness in the second pic - I was on a time crunch) Story of my life. 

But on a side note - can I point out the seventeen different shades of color in my hair below...I mean really? Girlfriend is in desperate need of a touch-up complete hair makeover. I am loving the lighter color so I think I want to stick with going a little lighter - but I am just not sure yet. 



Have a great week! 

xo, Jessica 


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I think this outfit came together great! This is so classy but still fun and colorful. Visiting from the link-up.

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 closets, I'm jealous!! I think the outfit looks great. I love finding a new outfit you haven't worn info ever. I think you should pull this skirt back out again. Glad you were able to linkup again this time! ; )
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling skirt! You look very put together. Thanks for linking up to the Trend Spin this week, make sure to come back for bows next week!

    xoxo
    Erin
    The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete