Styled: Neon, Palm Trees & 80 Degrees

12:23:00 PM








 | Crop Top, Shorts and Accessories: Seahorse Lane Boutique |

Living in South Florida, it was only a matter of time before I scooped up a pair of palm tree printed shorts. And I think these may just become one of my favorite staples to finish out the Summer strong. 

They go perfectly with a white tank and for some added texture, I also paired them with this neon crochet crop top (on sale for $11 plus an extra 40% off that!). If you are more daring than me, go ahead and flaunt that midriff!

One of the biggest things that I love when it comes to fashion are hats. As far as fedoras go, I think it is a type of hat that can pretty much be worn all year long (using caution, of course). But this one had a perfect touch with a beige ribbon around the top. It really pulled the whole outfit together.

Want the look? You can order this entire look from Seahorse Lane Boutique by contacting them at seahorselaneboutique@gmail.com or at 772-559-8765.

PS. It's also tax free here in Florida until August 16th!

1981 14th Avenue | Vero Beach, Florida 

Monday-Friday 10am - 6pm | Saturday 10am - 4pm

xo, Jessica


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love how you styled the shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so cute,love the shorts!
    God bless,
    Xo,Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete