Local Creatives Blogger Brunch - Treasure Coast

11:52:00 AM

I don't know about you but throw me in a room full of awesome boss babes and I am instantly inspired! Last month, I had the pleasure of attending a sweet brunch hosted by my girl Marianne and what fun we all had chatting about life, business and most importantly fashion! Enjoy a few snaps taken by Stephanie from the morning. A big thanks to our favorite local boutiques, Casey Creek Southern Boutique, Seahorse Lane Boutique, Southern Sequins and Levi Lovely Designs for setting us up with some pretty outfits and accessories!








Dress, Seahorse Lane Boutique | Earrings and Bracelets, Southern Sequins | Wedges, Target

Make sure to stop by these sweet ladies Instagrams/Blogs and show them some love!

Christina - Southern Sequins
Tiffany - Arrows & Awe

xo, Jess

You Might Also Like

0 comments