Future Mrs. Bridal Shower #OOTD

1:01:00 PM

Happy Monday! I'm so excited to share with you the actual outfit behind the inspiration of my previous blog post on my bridal shower found here. Jayne from The Southern Perfectionist is also making an appearance on today's post! Oh how I adore her! Fun fact: Jayne and I are getting married exactly one week apart from each other next month! To say I am excited is an understatement!


A few weeks back, my family and friends threw me the most adorable bridal shower ever! More on that later this week. 

I wanted to stay with the usual ivory/white dress for my bridal shower but added in some fun accessories and possibly one of my favorite purchases ever -- these Kate Spade pumps. Swoooon! And to be honest with you, they are actually quite comfortable! I plan to wear them with my rehearsal dinner dress too! 

Enjoy a few of our impromptu blogger photos from that day thanks to my photographer bestie Faye - over at Faye's Faith Photography! How pretty is Jayne's red dress? It pops so beautifully next to the ivory! 

How adorable are my nails? Thanks to Brittney at Nails by BScoler!
Flower crown by my favorite florist ever! Ralph at Giordano's

More similar accessories below! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments