Boater Hat, Gingham, & More | #OOTD

9:31:00 AM

You guys! I was literally squealing while putting this post together. I came across some of the CUTEST gingham pieces and you need them STAT. Last weekend, I went to dinner with Jayne in Palm Beach and decided (15 minutes before store closing) that we'd pop into Kate Spade. And there they were. THESE darling black gingham gold earrings. I knew I wasn't leaving without them. HA! And since then, I've tried to wear them nearly every day! I wore them with the classic black button up shift dress below to a community fundraiser and I also created a little summer inspired #OOTD.

This hat is everything to me right now and I've worn it with practically every outfit from jean shorts to a dress to even jeans! It's such a cute staple item and for $12.99, you can't go wrong. Thanks Target!

#OOTD Inspo Above:
Here are some gingham pieces to add to your closet this spring:


xo, Jess



You Might Also Like

0 comments