Accessorizing with LC Lauren Conrad & Rose Gold Accents

9:50:00 AM


I have gotten so many questions lately about my rose gold thumb ring! I love it so much and love that y'all do too!


Z gifted it to me for Christmas and I tracked it down online to share with you! It's actually on sale for $200 with an extra 20% off with code YOUGET20 making it $160! 

I literally wear it every single day. It is a 10k rose gold band with three tiny diamond accent stones. It's the perfect understated ring to on my left hand with my wedding rings. I also love that it ties in more rose gold since my bands are rose gold. It is a size 8 and it can also fit on my middle finger so it's pretty versatile. 

So let's talk about Lauren Conrad's new fine jewelry line at Kohl's. It has some of the cutest pieces! I am also loving this pretty blue topaz white gold ring and these earrings
I've also linked a few more budget-friendly options below! This Swarovski rose gold ring is pretty similar to mine and less than $50! 

xo, Jessica






You Might Also Like

0 comments