Christmas Tree #1 & Christmas Decorations

12:22:00 PM

Happy Wednesday friends! I got so many questions about our sweet little tree in our kitchen so I wanted to share a look at it and some of the sources! This tree is what I like to call the "just add it" tree - HA! I literally just kept adding everything to it. Garland, pinecones, cotton, you name it! By the end, I realized I should have added some ribbon but it was too full to start the process over again LOL

So to get started, getcha one of these cutie 6ft trees (bonus if you find one that already has lights but this one was so affordable so I just added lights of my own) Once you have your tree, determine your theme!

Since this is in our kitchen and it's a little more rustic chic with taupes and browns, I wanted to stay within that color scheme. A gold berry garland was THE PERFECT TOUCH before adding some bulbs. I don't know why but I have always been a glass ornament gal - I'm sure that will change once baby girl is here but who knows! I also regret not adding some of this ribbon. It would have taken it to a whole new level!

I then added the wood tree garland (sold out) but this is an even better option! Love that it says Merry & Bright!

Now time to add in your pinecone picks and cotton ball pods and bam you're almost done. Then add some fun festive ornaments. These would be an adorable addition! Top it off with any burlap bow! This one is the cutest. Maybe one year I will add in some red to my tree!

For some reason, I always end up going with burlap fabric as my "tree skirt." I love that it adds some texture and I can fluff it up instead of a normal tree skirt that lays flat. I just picked mine up for a few dollars at my local JoAnns.

 Little A even got a prime spot on the tree! I cannot believe we are less than 11 weeks out until meeting her! 
 Our Christmas cards from Minted. We've used Minted for our save the dates and wedding invitations and cannot say enough good things about the company! The work speaks for itself!
I know this has nothing to do with our tree but this $6 lipstick is the only color you need for this holiday season! And this nail polish. I am typically not a red fan during the holidays but this red-violet goodness is giving me all the holiday vibes!

Have a wonderful week! 

xo, Jess

Shop tree accessories below!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice article, Which you have shared here about the Christmas tree decoration. Your Christmas tree and burlap fabric tree skirt are looking very beautiful and I liked it. Thanks for sharing this article here.

    ReplyDelete