Trend Spin Linkup: Red

6:11:00 AM

I am so excited to be linking up with Laura over at Walking in Memphis in High Heels, Erin at The Fashion Canvas and Sarah at Sew Sarah R this week to share a fun red-inspired #ootd!


I absolutely love scallops and when I found this dress at TJ Maxx, I just had to have it. It puts an exciting twist on the classic little black dress and is the perfect statement piece to wear on its own! 

I tried to keep it simple and dressed it up with some cognac accessories and a dark magenta lipstick. Thoughts?






xo, Jessica 


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Looking so lovely in red!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so fabulous in this dress, got you on Trend Spin and I thought I should pass by and check your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress! Scallops are my favorite! And your necklace is so cute!

    Hayden // Haute Table

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scalloped detailing on that dress is so pretty and I love that you paired it with more neutral accessories so the red really popped.

    Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute dress! I love the scallops - TJ Maxx is the best!

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the red dress with scallops! We're having a red white and blue link up today on the blog! WOuld love it if you joined!

    Cynthia
    Darling Down South
    Find me at : instagram

    ReplyDelete