Baby Nursery Inspiration - Grey, Blush, Cream & Dusty Blue

7:34:00 AM

With the countdown of only four months to go, we have started the nursery process! The walls are painted, crown molding is going up and floors have been tiled! 

We have her crib and dresser and are waiting on a few more pieces before we begin the decorating process. I am so excited for that! I think it will feel even more real once I see her furniture all set up. I am still on the lookout for some wall pieces, art, etc. to add some flair. So if you see anything girly and chic, send my way!

Here is some of the inspiration I used when dreaming up her room and I just can't wait to see it all come to life soon. 
Love this ottoman so much - just ordered mine
How sweet is this toy corner filled with a rocker and stuffed animals?! Funny story - prior to getting pregnant, Z and I went out for a date night a few towns away. I had a gift card for one of the small stores in the town center so I went in to see if there was anything I wanted. It was a soap/bath store and I wasn't feeling any of the scents but couldn't stop staring at this exact bunny. Z gave me a funny look and was like "Just get it." Little did we know that in just a few short weeks after that date night, we'd find out we were expecting! So this sweet bunny will definitely be showcased in her room!
I absolutely adore a mix of blue, white, ivory and light pink! We picked up these curtains during the Target curtain sale and they are the prettiest muted pink! I think they will go nicely with the rustic chic vibe that we are aiming for! Also, this lamp is almost identical to the one in the pic but with a white washed base. I'd definitely change out the shade though. 
I am so excited to reuse a special piece from our wedding in her nursery - this dresser! I love how it has become the norm to just add a diaper changer to the top of any ol' dresser! We are working with a smaller room so we need to make use of all the space we have. This diaper changer has so many great reviews and I love how versatile it is. I ordered the vanilla color to stay on theme in her room. Also, added this little rocker to our registry! I'm a sucker for anything personalized. 

Here's a gathered view of some of the recent purchases for her nursery:

Don't worry, as we finish things, I will definitely post sneak peeks of everything over on Instagram!

Have a wonderful weekend!
xo, Jess

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The wedding team was very supportive. The wedding venues had everything a girl might need. I highly recommend getting ready in the bridal suite. They lit the fireplaces and the views from the suite were exceptional.

    ReplyDelete