Play Me Something Country!

7:18:00 AM

Yay! It's Friday, the first official day of Summer and I've got a country concert to attend! I'm going to see Brad Paisley, Lee Brice and Chris Young! I don't know about you but there's just something about some good ol' country music that can really put me in a good mood!

So in anticipation of this concert, I've come up with another inspiration board for my outfit! Like I've said before, I bought the boots below and it's really hard to match tops to it! I've found a few lately at TJ Maxx, Old Navy and Target that are similar to the ones below! What do you think? I'm totally getting my moneys worth out of these boots that I got for a STEAL y'all! Find them here. And let's not forget about a koozie! I'm totally taking my Lilly Pulitzer "Spike the Punch" koozie with me! 



Stay tuned for next week's Trend Spin Link Up! It's all about Chambray! 

xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

0 comments