Starting Something New

10:13:00 AM


Phew! I have finally decided to do this. That is, well I am going to give it my very best shot of course. So hi there you sweet little blogger world, I am Jessica. This is my very first attempt at a blog, so be kind. I am learning as I go and I am so determined to make this blog not only an outlet for my thoughts but also to tap into a world of people who are not only passionate but also who thrive off the social interaction and connection with others. I am sure you are just curious as to why I am starting this little blog, so let me tell you.

1. I have been reading a few wonderful blogs for quite some time now and I have always imagined what it would be like to have my very own. I thought, hmm, I sure have lots to say so why not and give it a shot?

2. I am a 22-year-old recent college graduate of the University of Florida. Shortly after graduation last year, I quickly moved to the west coast of Florida. I jumped the gun shall we say and it took me a little over a year to get back to where I wanted to be which is home. I have since then moved back to the east coast of Florida closer to my family and started a brand new job in real estate marketing. 

So I guess this leaves me to say, please follow me through this process of learning how to adapt to my new life back at home while I sort out my priorities and making the best out of the life I am living. I am so grateful for so many things in life and I hope to become educated and empowered by other women who are trying to live life to the fullest while juggling so many responsibilities.

Here’s to something new!

xoxo JB

You Might Also Like

0 comments