I'm back!

10:49:00 AM

It's hump day already and it's Halloween!

I know you can feel the excitement in my words.

So I know you are just dying to know what I have been up to (I kid) but I plan to tell you regardless! For the past few weeks, I have been pondering the idea of coloring and cutting my hair. I have always had long hair usually light brown but in the recent few months it has been all over the grid from blonde to brown to all in between! Well my dear friends, it was time for a change! Sadly, a few months back, I got on the ombre train and had my stylist bleach the lower half of my hair...oh boy did that not go over well. So since then I have been trying to nourish my hair back to its health prior to the ombre. So when I went to the stylist last Friday, she told me it was just not possible to keep and the ends had to go. Four and a half inches of hair gone! And a dark color applied to even out the color. So I am super sad to lose the length, but it is just hair and in a few short months should grow back, right? Ha.

Don't judge on the lighting..and yes I was in the passenger seat when I took that picture! :)


















Here are a few pictures from the last few months of hair changes! The one on the right is where I currently stand. I love the color but definitely can't wait for my length back! What do you think?

You Might Also Like

0 comments