Inspiration

9:22:00 AM

Is it just me or does it feel like it is Monday again?

I don't know what it is but I am just in a funk these days and I need to snap out of it! I started this blog to clear out my head and that is just where I am going to start today.

Let's talk girl power shall we?

I tend to follow girly blogs that post a lot on fashion and love and what not but I really love it when someone shares something that is not just pretty but informational and meaningful! I spend so much time working that I don't enjoy the small things and I really think it is time to do that! 

A few months back, I ran into the website, The Everygirl and ever since fell in love. It is essentially an informational hub to feed creativity, fashion and sense into an everyday girl's life! I love reading about the career features, health tips and home decor style! Woo hoo!

You truly should check it out. Anyone have any other great websites that you recommend I take a peek at?

Also, I think I am beginning to get the hang of the shorter hair. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait for it to grow back but in the meantime, styling it isn't too hard. 

Here is just another affirmation of my love for creams and golds. It has become an obsession. For real.


Here's to a quick week please! xoxo JB 

You Might Also Like

0 comments