What I'm loving Wednesday

8:21:00 AM

So I've been a bad girl lately. I think I may have taken it to a whole new level. I feel like I NEED everything especially everything at Target. We all know this is clearly not true. Anyways, I thought I'd catch you up my life and what I am loving lately. Let's start with a few of my recent purchases, of course. I have been spending a lot of time at the beach and pool this summer and I really wanted to get a new bathing suit. I am in LOVE with this suit from Victoria's Secret! I also felt the need for a new beach towel, sunglasses, sandals, jean shorts, tank, beach bag, beach hat and tank! I know, I am well aware of how ridiculous I am. You can tell the theme of colors below - enjoy! Mostly everything was found at Target besides the beach towel and bathing suit.


I am looking forward to spending some quality time with my girlfriends soon. There's nothing a best friend and rum runner can't cure especially when you need girl time. I have some of the best friends a girl could ask for. Speaking of friends, I am trying to book a flight to visit one of my bestest friends in Atlanta. Why must she live so far away from me? Anyways, I am off in search of a good deal and a quick and easy work week. Have a wonderful day and week! Catch up with you all next week!

xo, Jessica


You Might Also Like

1 comments