Fashion Illustrator: Holly Nichols

9:24:00 AM

Sharing some love today because I can't be the only one who adores fashion illustrations! Prints, phone cases, you name it, etc. They add the perfect flair to accessories and home décor. Holly Nichols, creator over at H. Nichols Illustration, illustrates some of the most adorable pieces y'all and recently I had the chance to receive some of her designs! To say I am in love, is an understatement. I am obsessed. If this adorable blonde doesn't scream me, I don't know what does.





Definitely thinking I need to add this mug to my collection next. 

Love her designs too? Shop all prints here and phone cases here

xo, Jessica 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Jessica you are too sweet! I'm blushing! I hope you like your case and prints!

    XO
    Holly

    ReplyDelete