Trend Spin Linkup Week 5 - Red, White & Blue

12:32:00 PM

Oh, hi! Do you remember me? Yes, yes, I know that I've been a little MIA these last few weeks but I assure you it is for good reasons. But nothing will keep me from doing my weekly linkup with Walking in Memphis in High Heels and The Fashion Canvas . Today's theme is Red, White & Blue! 


Please don't judge the lighting in these pics or the blurriness of the second one. It's all I got to work with. The weather has been horrific here in South Florida and seriously it was pouring 5 minutes before these were taken and it started to rain again as soon as I was walking inside. So what do you think of my outfit? Can I just say that I found this Michael Kors blouse at TJ Maxx for..75% off the retail price. Yes ladies, a $100 blouse for $25. Score! And the pants are my signature Sloan pants from Banana Republic but in navy! I own them in 5 different colors now. All I know is when you find something that fits you perfect, it's an investment and you must buy them all. I know, I'm clearly the best person for advice when it comes to spending money. Ha!





Anyways, I've seriously been living in a fantasy world lately where responsibilities and stress have ceased to exist. It is so extraordinary how much can change in such a short time. I feel like things have started to fall into place and I couldn't be happier with the direction I am heading in. I am learning to let things go and not hold stress the things you can't control. When you know, you know! 

Alright, well I hope you all have a wonderful Fourth of July! I'll be soaking in the Florida sun (hopefully) with a sweet cocktail in hand. I'll catch up with you all next week. Until then, I leave you with one of my favorite lyrics from Lana Del Ray. 



xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love this outfit! You got a great deal!

    xo,
    Jacqueline

    P.S. You got a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This top is amazing!! Thanks so much for linking up to the Trend Spin Linkup, don't forget next week is Stars & Stripes :)

    xoxo
    Erin
    The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you got it for $25!! You look ensurfil in this outfit, and I love the pants!! That belt is so cute too for a pop of white. I'm so happy you linked up again!! See you tomorrow! ; )
    Walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete