It's here. Wedding Season, that is.

1:48:00 PM


Oh how I love a Spring wedding. And throughout the past few weeks, I have had the pleasure of attending not one but TWO Spring weddings.

You know what that means, don't you? Outfit planning. but times ten!

Let's be honest, I've been working on my outfits for quite sometime, however I also put together a matching date's outfit inspiration. I know, I know, my boyfriend clearly thinks I'm crazy. Who cares.

Mint is the perfect color for Spring and combining this pretty shade with pops of color makes for a fun #ootd.

While this mint hue isn't a first for Spring, it has been seen on quite a few runways already and I just am in love with the color. Whatcha think?




I paired it with lots of bourbon and boweties and pretty pops of pink!




  Outfit details:

Dress: Express, last summer (shh)
Shoes: DSW
Bracelets: Bourbon & Boweties 
Clutch: Nordstrom 
And last but most certainly not least, that big smile I'm wearing? 
Given to me by him. 

Stay tuned for details from the next wedding!

xo, Jessica
  


You Might Also Like

0 comments