Spring Weddings Part Two

6:38:00 AM

Blues, royals and neutral hues oh my! And another wedding? Why yes, of course! And you'd be very proud of me. I re-purposed an older dress, shoes, clutch AND only managed to spend money on him and some adorable $4 earrings. Figures.

I am beyond tickled for all of my friends right now. It seems like if one isn't getting engaged or married, someone is buying a home or having a baby! So many exciting things happening over here!

So, for this wedding, the theme was nautical and I felt like navy and teal would be the perfect color combo to go with and match with cognac accessories. Plus, navy is such a classic color and can be pretty much worn all year-round.

I made some adorable last minute bracelets, to match my nails of course and to brighten up the outfit a bit as well as added a pair of over-sized turquoise earrings to top it off! Thoughts?




Outfit Details:

Dress, Jessica Simpson, very old. (shh)
Shoes: Forever 21, Old, Similar
Bracelets: Handmade by moi
Earrings: Target, Clearance! Similar
Clutch: Etsy

xo, Jessica 


You Might Also Like

0 comments