Blush, White and Grey - Outfit Of The Day

5:36:00 AM

So today I bring you this adorable blush top from Forever 21 with a simple pair of white trousers. The tank is so comfortable and sleek and has the PERFECT beaded design on the sides. 

I'll admit, I got this tank by chance when my 13 year old sister raided my closet one weekend and left this as a trade to a few other tops in my closet. Gotta love younger siblings!

At first, I wasn't sure if it was too sheer for me but with just the right pants, it really is beautiful! I can definitely see wearing it on the weekend with dark skinnies and flats too. 








Get my look here:

Top: Forever21
Pants: Target
Bracelets: Made by moi
Earrings: Overstock
Shoes: DSW
Clutch: Vera Bradley, old. Similar.  

xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

0 comments