Styled: Surprise Date Night OOTD

10:28:00 AM

Before I left for vacation, we decided to do a dinner date night.

The biggest shocker was that I didn't even know where we were going. If you know me, then you know this creates quite a dilemma when it comes to picking out an outfit. He told me it was on the water and that I could in fact wear jeans. Which I asked him five separate times just to be sure.

Dinner was at Citrus Grillhouse in Vero Beach. You guys...amazing.

The staff was so sweet and the atmosphere was absolute perfection. The location is right on the ocean and they have the cutest bar and patio seating. We sat outside overlooking the water and I enjoyed every minute of it.

I recently bought this yellow cami at Forever21 and knew it was the perfect top to pair with ripped skinnies and wedges. What do you think?






xo, Jessica

PS. You can get my anchor necklace here


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Such a cute outfit. I love the sunglasses! I just bought a pair of RayBans today and I'm super excited to wear them! xx, kenz
    http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete