Trend Spin Linkup: Tassels & Pom Poms

11:49:00 AM





Clutch: Etsy | Wedges: Similar | Top: Similar | Shorts: Kohl's | Bracelets: Bourbon & BowetiesSimilar | Temporary Metallic Tattoos: Forever21 | Lipstick: Too Faced

Back at it this week and linking up with Walking in Memphis in High Heels and The Fashion Canvas to bring you an adorable linkup featuring tassels & pom poms.

Now usually, I'm not a big fan of tassel jewelry or pom poms but when I saw this Forever21 yellow pom pom crop top in store, I knew I just had to make it mine. The color yellow has been catching my eye quite a lot recently too. I love how it can really go with anything and be dressed with jeans or shorts. And it's the perfect color for Summer!

I paired it with the most adorable scalloped shorts, yellow accessories and wedges for a night out with the girls.

xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. So stinkin cute! I love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled upon your blog and you're seriously adorable! I love the clutch with the yellow top, its super summery and flattering!!!

    XO Jacqueline
    www.prettipleaseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is this outfit? I love the color on your top and the poms poms provide the perfect touch. Also loving the scalloped shorts :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete