DIY: FriendsChristmas Gifts Under $10 Budget

1:41:00 PM

Are you ready for some gift giving inspiration? This year, I was invited to my first ever FriendsChristmas Party. There are 5 of us and the plan was to bring a small gift for each girl and keep it under $10. (Yes, I bought myself one too) 
Tis the season!

Now I am not sure about all of you, but gift giving under a budget is not technically in my blood. Ha! But I was determined to stay within budget!
 
I found these adorable initial wine glasses at Swoozies for $4.95 each. (Also used their 10% off for new subscriber and free shipping!) What a steal!  I was a bit worried that they wouldn’t be of great quality, but they are absolutely perfect! 
 

I then wondered what else I could do to keep the gifts under budget but also spruce them up a bit.



So off to the Target I went. I rummaged through the dollar section and found the most adorable wooden chalkboard gift tags for $1. Similar here. I picked up a package of gold paper straws for $3 with assorted designs and then hit the wine isle for a 4-pack of mini moscato bottles. Score! Only $6.99 per 4-pack. And used my target red card for an extra 5% off. 
 


Now here is where the creative juices started flowing. I wanted to put a sweet touch on the gifts, so I created some mini wine bottle labels using an online shipping label template as my blank canvas. How cute are they?!
 







All in all I came in absolutely under budget at a total of $7.06 per girl! 
Talk about a budget!   



 
Can’t wait to share these with the girls and kick off the holiday season! 
I hope they love them just as much as I do. What do y'all think?


xo, Jessica 



You Might Also Like

0 comments