Styled: Lilly, Minnie &Disney World

7:07:00 AM

 Over the weekend, I had the pleasure of visiting Walt Disney World with a great friend and I wouldn't be me if I didn't capture some details and my #ootd from throughout the day.
 
I had so much fun planning an outfit for this trip from my Minnie ears down to the my stack of bracelets. It was definitely a blast and the perfect time in Florida to wear my Lilly shorts. (Yes, EVEN in Winter) I absolutely love this pattern - Electric Feel. These are the Callahan shorts and I love the fit and length of them. Next time I head to Disney, I am getting matching ears from here. How darling!
 







 
Shirt, Similar | Shorts | Bangle, Wrap | Monogram Necklace | Backpack, Similar | Ears
 
xo, Jessica
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. These bracelets are so cute! I want them too <3

    www.thesparklingdarling.com

    ReplyDelete