Styled: Holiday Dresses

6:14:00 AM






 | Dresses and Accessories: Seahorse Lane Boutique |

With so many holiday parties coming up, I looked no further than my favorite local boutique for some fabulous sparkly holiday pieces. From accessories to dresses to all in between, Seahorse Lane always has the most adorable items! I had to stop myself from buying it all.

Here are a few of the looks I fell in love with for this holiday season. 
And any of them could work for a New Year's Eve dress too!  

Any idea which one is my favorite? That hat, oh my! 

Want the look? You can order this entire look from Seahorse Lane Boutique by contacting them at seahorselaneboutique@gmail.com or at 772-559-8765.

1981 14th Avenue | Vero Beach, Florida 

Monday-Friday 10am - 6pm | Saturday 10am - 4pm

Curious about my black pumps? Forever21

xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

0 comments