Styled: Weekend Wear - Shorts & Pops of Tan

8:04:00 AM

Spring is definitely in the air! Over the weekend, I finally brought out the white shorts for a day out on the town and it was so worth it. Paired with an adorable embellished blouse, an easy fishtail braid, and tan flip flops, Z and I spent the day running errands, grabbing lunch and organizing the house. To be honest, I have never received so many compliments on a blouse than I have on this one. I got it a few years back at the J. Crew Outlet and since then have never been able to find something like it, especially for a reasonable price! It is even perfect for layering under a sweater during the cooler months.

So let's get to the fun part of this outfit. I am a true fan of Fossil and I was over the moon excited to get this beauty in the mail last week! It is so versatile! The classic face, the stamped numerals, the day of the week window, oh my! Ah, I am just in love. It also comes in other colors - blush pink and mint green. Perfect colors for Spring! I'll take them both.













#ootd:


Have a wonderful week!

xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

0 comments