Sneak Peek: Adrianna Papell Ball Gown

11:53:00 AM

Y'all. The Oscars may be over but I am still on cloud nine from attempting (and in my books somewhat succeeding) to show off my inner diva this past weekend in a ball gown. There is just something about getting all dolled up that makes my heart jump with joy! And this weekend was one of those weekends. We had the pleasure of attending Zach's Firefighters Ball. What is the first thing that pops into your head when you hear ball? BALL GOWN. Yasss. As soon as I found out we were attending, I went on the hunt for such a gown.

A few weeks ago, I got lucky and picked up this pretty number by Adrianna Papell. And let me tell you, I felt like a princess in it! I opted to go super light on the accessories, because the dress is just so beautiful. As for makeup, this lipstick made by Bite Beauty was perfection. I received it a few weeks back from Influenster as a sample and it is by far my new favorite color. It glides on with perfection and really lasted almost all night! (That is until I stuffed my face at the ball) The color is called "Pepper" and it is a really pretty mauve/dusty rose color. I definitely recommend trying if you are searching for a new lipstick.

Ps. It definitely pays to have friends in the hair and photo biz. After a quick trip to the salon for an adorable low bun, Zach and I headed out west for a quick photoshoot before the ball. I cannot wait to get the photos back! In the meantime, some iPhone pics will just have to do.



 

 

 
#ootd:

More pics to come.

xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

0 comments