Styled: Easter Sunday with Lilly

6:18:00 AM










First off, I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend! I sure did!

I have been itching to wear this Lilly dress for weeks now. Z got it for me for my birthday and since I work in a pretty dressy environment, I can't wear such a bright print (boo!) But over the weekend, I took full advantage to bring this bright dress out in honor of Easter Sunday. Keeping it casual, I wore sandals and paired it with one of my favorite Vera Bradley clutches.

I have to share that when it comes to custom cookies, Z's mom is the bomb.com! I mean how cute are these sweet Easter cookies. Almost too cute to eat. She also designed my Kate Spade birthday cookies and our Christmas party cookies! Check out her Facebook here.

#ootd:

Dress: Lilly Pulitzer (Similar Style) | Clutch (old, but I have my eye on this, this and this.) 
Earrings: Kendra Scott | Bangles; Bow Bangle, Similar

xo, Jess

You Might Also Like

0 comments