Styled: Casual Weekend Wear with Levi's

7:45:00 AM

Let's get down to business. Jean business that is. I have such a terrible time searching for jeans. I truly do! But when I had the opportunity to check out some of Levi's new designs - I went for it. Now, going to the store is exhausting but I put my big girl pants on (pun intended) and marched down with Z to try on jeans. A short hour later (kidding, Z almost killed me) I took these babies home with me. They are Levi's 711 Skinny Jeans, and much to my prior knowledge of the brand, are actually quite comfortable and fitting. Described on the website as "innovative stretch denim designed to flatter, hold and lift all day, every day. Sitting at the waist and featuring a skinny leg, these jeans have a classic silhouette you'll love." But don't take my word for it, go try some on for yourself!

Now, I don't usually wear t-shirts. In fact, I am pretty sure I never do. But after receiving this adorable Kate Spade tee for my birthday (thanks babe!), there has been a better time to start! Paired with these ultra adorable striped ballet flats from Target (where else!) and my new fossil watch, my Sunday attire was complete!










xo, Jess

You Might Also Like

0 comments