Styled: Date Night #ootd with Levi's

9:27:00 AM

Finding jeans is honestly such a tedious task and I bet you all can agree on some level. Well it was for me until I recently came across the Levi's 711 Skinny Jeans. See my previous post here. Described on the website as "innovative stretch denim designed to flatter, hold and lift all day, every day. Sitting at the waist and featuring a skinny leg, these jeans have a classic silhouette you'll love." I agree! I just can't get enough. 

I loved the lighter wash pair so much that I had to have them in a darker denim. I tested them last week when Z and I went out for a quick happy hour date night. I really just love how the denim forms to your body and doesn't feel too "jean" like. They aren't quite jegging material but still offer plenty of flexibility which I love in jeans. And love me some super skinny ankles. 

I threw on an off the shoulder top, a recent Old Navy purchase and completed the look with these Lauren Conrad pumps and this Marley Lilly clutch. (on sale right this minute for $19.99!







xo, Jess

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love a good monogram! super cute :)

    xoxo
    Kayte

    http://massmusings.com | http://instagram.com/massmusings

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jeans looks great on you! A pair of dark denims is definitely a must-have.
    ♡ Kristina
    TheKontemporary

    ReplyDelete