Styled: Rose Gold Jewels with Amorium New York

5:22:00 AM

You guys. New fab jewelry line alert! Amorium New York is quickly becoming one of my favorite new trendy jewelry lines. They offer such delicate pieces to accent any outfit but with a modern twist.

I came home to a few goodies last week from Amorium and I am over the moon excited to share some pics! These rose gold ear cuffs are the perfect addition to a simple summer #ootd. Over the weekend, Zach and I did a lot of running around and these cuffs added such a sparkling touch! I've also got my eyes on a few other rose gold pieces that I am thinking would be perfect for our engagement party - like this rose gold mimosa bracelet, such a beauty!

You will probably be seeing this ring a lot in the future, it is SO pretty!

Looking to snag some goodies for yourself or a friend? Use the code highheels to get 30% off of any purchase until the end of June!







You Might Also Like

0 comments